30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

The ending song

it's "Take On Me" by A-Ha.

One note: The music video is awesome-weird. Not to mention the literal version on youtube.

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

It made me so happy!!

For anyone who has ever know what true Love feels like, this is a bit of a window into how much you really do want to make the person you love feel amazing.

I loved it. I love you. I have to go kiss my amazing girlfriend now.

MarkyLyne responds:

Aw. :P

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Good thinking!

How did no one ever think to team up with songstowearpantsto? Congrats on an awesome collab!

Fixation Fixation

Gorgeous. I loved every bit of it. Ignore all the people complaining about game mechanics, they are wrong. Everything fit great including the difficulty of the puzzles. Stupendous work!

Also, I would love to be able to listen to that music playing during the last chapter when you're working together with Jack the entire time. If you could direct me to a place where I may procure that music, I would love you. :)

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks!

You can find David's music (including the full extended soundtrack for this game) by clicking his name on the Credits screen.

extreme building runner extreme building runner

Nothing special...

So-so game, pretty monotonous, but executed as well as a game like this can be.

The one (pretty big) problem I found with this game is that you have construction bariers as an obstacle and also as a background on the building that are under construction. I lost several lives simply because I thought that the construction barriers on the building under construction were obstacles.

And before anyone tells me that I should just remember the differences with the construction barriers: with a game this monotonous; where I'm only using the bare minimum of my brain capacity, a programmer should never expect the player to work hard to remember not to jump over certain things that look exactly the same, but are presented in a slightly different envrionment.

Also, don't have an unskippable advertisement on your preloader screen when the entire game after it is an advertisement.(You come off looking like a sell-out)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

I love all you stuff

Awesome, as usual. I like the idea and I loved the animations used to spook everyone. Great work!

Any chance of another Decline of Video Gaming?

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks!
Nope!
-Dim

RicePirate audition for RWA RicePirate audition for RWA

Awesome.

Great voice acting. You are quite talented. I wish you luck!!

RicePirate responds:

Thank you so much! I actually did get this part ... all three :P So thanks for the support! it worked!