30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

The ending song

it's "Take On Me" by A-Ha.

One note: The music video is awesome-weird. Not to mention the literal version on youtube.

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

It made me so happy!!

For anyone who has ever know what true Love feels like, this is a bit of a window into how much you really do want to make the person you love feel amazing.

I loved it. I love you. I have to go kiss my amazing girlfriend now.

MarkyLyne responds:

Aw. :P

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Good thinking!

How did no one ever think to team up with songstowearpantsto? Congrats on an awesome collab!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

I'll stop laughing...

When poop stops being funny.

(Never.)

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Great Parody of a waaay underrated game.

Dude, this was great. All I can say is to fix the audio. I know everyone is saying this, but if you do fix it, it will greatly improve the flash.

Other than that, keep up the god work! I hope to see a "Second Runner" parody after this. :)

Phobotech responds:

I will certainly keep up the God work by creating imperfect flashes for eternity!

lulz

You might see a 2nd Runner parody after the Art Portal is released, but I'll warn you it'll be nothing like this; I have no intention revisiting the "Awesome Parody" collection in any of my future projects.

But that's not to say that I won't continue this where I left off. :D

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

:D :D :D

I'd sex him.

RSQViper responds:

Oh, me too!

Would I ever...

You should have seen his piece that was covered by Hermoine! It was 13 inches if it was an inch!

I mean... I'm straight! EEEEWWWWW!!!!! UR GR055 D00DZORZ!!!

What is Love? What is Love?

Very Nice

Way to go with all the extra stuff going on all around. That must have taken a while. And it was a great idea to make that little scavenger hunt- because then you have to go through it paying much closer attention so you get to see all the funny stuff going on.

My personal favorite was the farmer raping his sheep in the background. Very random.

Congrats on an awesome flash!

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Awesome job!

Seriously- Awesome submission. I wonder how long it took you...

That was really cool. I hope you make more flash along the line of this. I know I would appreciate it.

Thank you for this submission.

~Keith~

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

Quite Good

this was a very good submission, nice work! The transitions worked very well and fitting the fighting to the music was near perfect. Very smooth animation as well. All in all, a very good submission. Thanks!

~Keith

funny duck funny duck

Why is this passing judgement? This isn't entertaining in any way. I'm not trying to be mean, but this was a huge waste of my time.

pbg responds: